Developer note: I figured out how to get the browser based spell checking to work with the page editor! :D
I know it looks like I just edited a ton of things, but all I did was rename some "Stiles's " cards to "Stiles' " as that extra "s" isn't needed and from there the wiki offered to update all references to the renamed cards with the new title (it was a lot of cards that got updated from that)
Fixed large images overflowing their parent containers.
Removed unnecessary/invalid CSS from top images of all episode cards as well as the episode template to prevent it from happening to new episodes (float:top isn't a thing and the margins weren't needed).
Updated episode, convention, and store specific layouts to show the main content first and sidebar last on mobile/small width browser windows (default layout was already changed last week).